🔥 BLAZING FAST IT SUPPORT OPTIONS
Money back guarantee
Because IT services should be easy
Our Frustration-Free IT Promise
We offer an unbeatable 100% money back guarantee on all technical services as part of our Frustration-Free IT promise. Then, if you are not satisfied with our work, we will refund you the full amount for our labor. Therefore, no jumping through hoops. If you need to get your money back, no nonsense. We provide only great customer service under all circumstances.
If you are unhappy with anything related to the installation or servicing of your IT systems, simply let us know. Next, if we can’t make it right, we’ll give you 100% of your money back for our labor without any additional fees or hidden costs. Our aim is to make IT services frustration free and if we don’t accomplish that, we’ll give you your money back – seriously.
The guarantee serves two principle functions. First, it promotes great customer service and innovation in the face of difficult circumstances. Secondly, it raises the bar for our customers who have lost all hope of IT actually providing the desired/promised results. Thereby, replacing that feeling with a new sense of comfort and security.
Terms and conditions
- Customer account must be current and in good standing in order to be considered for a refund.
- No unforeseeable circumstances prevent GoComputek from fulfilling the contract or request.
- Work must not have been completed, delivered and accepted by the customer. Approval of technical work represents acceptance and serves as an implicit statement of satisfaction.
- Work must not be permitted to continue or additional work is requested after concerns arise. Allowing work to continue or requesting additional work serves as an implicit statement of satisfaction.
- If the customer refuses to allow GoComputek the opportunity to correct the issue, the customer is not eligible for a refund.
- If the customer fails to communicate with GoComputek for more than sixty (60) days, despite repeated attempts to contact customer, the customer is not eligible for a refund.
- If the company for whom the technical service was performed should sell, dissolve, close, change its name or status, or undergo any other corporate restructuring or changes rendering the technical service ill fitting, the customer is not eligible for a refund.
- Work which has received any special or discounted pricing is not eligible for refunds. Instead, any refunds will be treated in a case by case basis and entirely at our discretion.
- GoComputek’s liability is limited to payments received from Customer against the project.
- Should the Customer receive a refund, Customer acknowledges that they forfeit any rights (express or implied) to use any and all intellectual property (system design, configuration, settings, etc.) resulting from the work GoComputek has performed for Customer. Refusal to do so implicitly invalidates the claim and monies refunded are due to GoComputek immediately.
- Any contractual agreements between GoComputek and Customer supersede this guarantee.
Ready to get started? Give us a call!